Sunday, March 11, 2007

First Blog.

Hi Everyone.Welcome to my Blog.I am Jinesh and this is my first attempt to write a blog.well frankly speaking I am not a blogger.Just because everyone else is writing,I decided to jump in .so here I am wondering what to write.because I dont know what should I be writing.one of my friend suggest write something for which you are passionate.I thought about it and realised,I do not have any passion right now,strange but true.all I do is 8 to 5 job in IT industry and then watch TV and sleep for the rest of the night.fairly smooth life but definitely not exciting.But that doesnt mean I never had any passion for anything.I loved travelling,visiting places,Trekking in Sahyadri ranges near Bombay.but unfortuantely I no longer do treks.partly because I am in Canada right now where I havent found many places to trek and most importantly I have grown fat due to which I cant climb a lot.:-) Anyways,I hope I can start over soon.And I really hope I get inspired by all of you to continue writing even though it doesnt make much sense to you.
I am really looking forward to share my thoughts with you.
Have fun and keep blogging...:-)

6 comments:

Neel said...

Welcome to the club Jins!
Happy blogging.

PG said...

good job. post the photographs you plan to take!

Shweta said...

Good start Jags. Hope to see many more blogs from you!!

Unknown said...

cool! continue blogging..but more importantly start trekking or some physical exercise esp. now tht summer is round the corner :)

Preksha Doshi said...

good one.....hope to see u continuing the same!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

dude.. good to see ur small start! hope to see more from you! but frist thing u need to start is exercise!! ;)) chal happy blogging!!